PET ODOR REMOVAL BELLINGHAM, WA
Pet odor in carpet is a severe problem that can require major restoration work, not just basic cleaning. But with Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® solution pet odor damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to virtually eliminate urine odors in carpet. John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County has used this product to provide excellent results on dog odors, cat odors and other odor-causing stains by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the smell.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it continues to penetrate and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house within the walls.
As the urine dries, the stains may disappear but the pet urine odor can become even more concentrated and pungent. While you may think that simply cleaning the affected areas will work, it actually requires a more significant process. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
If you have any pet urine in your carpet, trust your local experts in Bellingham, WA to work hard to try and remove as much urine as they can. Our friendly technicians will explain our process and you can be confident that your home will be smelling fresh and clean again. Contact the urine removal specialists at John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County!
Call Today For A Free Price Quote!
Whatcom County, Washington, including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine, Everson, Lummi Island, Point Roberts, and the surrounding areas.
2915 Cowgill Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
Mon - Sat 8 am - 8 pm