CARPET STAIN REMOVAL
Remove Carpet Stains
Chem-Dry® professional technicians can remove nearly any type of stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry® can remove, or minimize virtually all types of stains.
Some knowledge on carpet stains:
- Act quickly! Your best chance for removing a stain is as soon as possible after the spot is made.
- The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove.
- Most stains can be removed, but some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions.
- Chem-Dry® is a leader in the industry when it comes to stain removal solutions
John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County employs friendly technicians that work their hardest to remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, red juice or punch, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” John’s Chem-Dry of Whatcom County is prepared with tools to remove virtually any carpet stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
Call Today For A Free Price Quote!
Whatcom County, Washington, including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine, Everson, Lummi Island and Point Roberts, Washington.
John's Chem-Dry of Whatcom County
(360) 734-3551 or (360) 366-3053 2915 Cowgill Ave Bellingham, WA 98225 Mon - Sat 8 am - 8 pm